first_imgDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUE REPORTS SATURDAYOld Orchard Saturday Division OneFintown Harps AFC 4 Glenea United Reserves 1In cold conditions at Pairc Achla both teams were slow to start. In the 30th minute Fintown’s Shan McMillian opened the scoring with a back post header from Stephen Molloy’s cross. Fintown’s lead was short lived as Glenea’s Dean Gallagher scored in the 35th minute to equalise.With everything to play for in the second half both teams fought hard for the points. Fintown again took the lead with Christopher Mc Glynn beating the keeper on 65 minutes. Mc Glynn then extended the Fintown lead on 76 minutes and with seven minutes remaining he completed his hat-trick to put the result beyond doubt. Glenea battled to the end but couldn’t reduce the deficit. Referee: Stephen LairdMulroy Celtic 1 Castlefin Celtic Reserves 5A very depleted home side took to the field hoping to put three points on the board after three successive defeats, but they slipped to another reversal. Castlefin got off to a good start scoring from the penalty spot in the opening minutes of the game. Goals two, three, and four followed before half time. The second half was slightly better for Mulroy who pulled a goal back from the spot through Andrew Friel. They should’ve added to their solitary goal through a few great chances but they didn’t. Castlefin restored their four goal advantage with ten minutes remaining.Ramelton Mariners 2 Erne Wanderers 4The Mariners and the Wanderers played out an entertaining game at Rabs Park in Kerrykeel on Saturday afternoon. It was the Mariners who started the brighter and they had two chances in the first fifteen minutes however Ricky Fisher and Patrick Durning were both denied the opener. Against the run of play Erne got two breakaway goals in two minutes. In the 20th minute David Dolan marched through the Mariners defence to fire in the opener. A minute later it was two when Alan Russell converted after a mix up in the Mariners defence. To their credit, the Mariners took the game to Erne and were rewarded when Kevin “Ozil” Coyle slammed home a volley in the 34th minute.The second half started as the first ended as the Mariners laid siege to the Erne goal. They got their equaliser in the 58th minute when Ricky Fisher lobbed the goalkeeper after an excellent through ball from Mark Wilson. With the Mariners now well on top both Ricky Fisher and Oisin Duffy were denied certain goals by point blank saves from the Erne keeper. Erne did create a few breakaways only to find Eddie Boyce in the Mariners’ goal in fine form. Erne then broke the Mariners’ hearts when in the 78th minute David Dolan got his 2nd and two minutes later Michael “Sticky” Ward put the game beyond the Mariners when he slotted home the 4th. Best for Mariners were Gavin Mackay, Eddie Boyce and Mark Wilson. Best for Erne were David Dolan, Dermot Slevin and Michael Ward. Referee: Brian O’ Kane.Orchard F.C. 0 Glencar Celtic 5Glencar controlled this Letterkenny derby from start to finish and never looked anything other than convincing winners on the day. Goals from Shane Hilley on ten minutes, Paddy Rafferty on twenty one, and three more from Rafferty on thirty six, sixty five and seventy four minutes completed the route. Central to Glencar’s good performance was Chris Malseed who was outstanding at midfield. Best for Orchard F.C. John KeeneyGlencar Inn Saturday Division Two Arranmore United 4 Curragh Athletic Reserves 0Arranmore ran out four nil winners at home to Curragh Athletic. Both teams started well, both creating goal scoring chances. The game remained scoreless until the interval. Curragh had a great chance to take the lead at the start of the second half when Gary Heaney ran clear but shot over under pressure from a great last ditch challenge by Danny Rodgers. Arranmore then broke the deadlock on the hour mark as Chris Mc Glanaghey scored at the second attempt after his initial effort was saved. Arranmore began to dominate thereafter with Michael Mc Hugh and Ruan Reynolds keeping their defence in line. Gavin Mc Glanaghey extended their lead after controlling well inside the box. Curragh always looked threatening from set pieces but Benny Mc Garvey and Danny Rodgers dealt well with the danger. Ruan Reynolds added the third when he headed home Daniel O’ Donnell’s corner. Gavin Mc Glanaghey completed the scoring in the dying minutes. Good team effort from Curragh Athletic. Best for Arranmore were Michael Mc Hugh and Benny Mc GarveyGlenree United Reserves 3 Tullyvinney Rovers 2Glenree United Reserves finally got their first win of the season against Tullyvinney Rovers. The scoring was opened by the visitors on the 30th minute. A corner was swung in by Darragh Patterson which curled into the net with the aid of the breeze. The homeside knew they had a battle of their hands and struck back on the 35th minute when Vinny Mc Laughlin latched onto a great through ball to fire past the helpless keeper. Both sides had a few chances before the interval but went in at half time level. In the second half Glenree got off to a flyer when a well hit shot struck the crossbar and bounced out to Emmet Haughey who did superbly well to head past the keeper. The home team’s tails were up and ten minutes later it was three goals to one when young Mc Laughlin swung in a cross for Ryan Langan to slot past the keeper. The away side were handed a life line in the 70th minute but they missed the penalty kick. Dale Crossan did get a second for the visitors with only seconds remaining. Referee: Kevin DohertyGweedore United Reserves 1 Donegal Town Reserves 0This Saturday League Division Two top of the table clash played on a sunny afternoon at Carrickboyle saw the home side secure three vital points. Both sides cancelled each other out in the opening half with chances few and far between. In a game with nothing between the sides Aodh O’ Donnell’s strike in the 44th minute separated the sides and United went in one up at half time. In the second half the Donegal men pushed hard in search of an equaliser however the United back four stood firm. Aodh O’ Donnell, Patrick Mc Fadden, Sean Gallagher and Hugh Mc Fadden in the United backline were excellent on the day. It was a good team performance by Donegal Town with Brian Egan, Pauric Harvey and Eamonn Mc Ginley excelling. Referee: Ed MooreKeadue Rovers Reserves 7 Milford United Reserves 1Keadue Rovers got their first victory in Division Two of the Saturday league, defeating Milford at Central Park. An early attack ended with Stephen Cannon crossing for Adam Neely to head home at the back post for the first goal. In the sixth minute Adrian Hanlon doubled the lead despite a gallant attempt by the Milford keeper to save his shot. It was 3-0 on twenty eight minutes when Donal Rodgers was quickest to a rebound. Keadue were now completely dominant in possession and were creating plenty of chances. On twenty nine minutes, following more good work from Adrian Hanlon, Corey Gallagher scored from over 20 yards with a fine strike. It wasn’t long until goal number five arrived. Adrian Hanlon received the ball on the turn and hit a great effort to the bottom corner. Keadues’ Donal Rodgers made it 6-0 when he poked home from close range on forty minutes.In the second half Corey Gallagher’s cross was headed home by Adam Neely. Milford to their credit stuck at it and were rewarded eight minutes from the end when on the break JJ Fleming struck a good effort low to the net. Best for Keadue were Adrian Hanlon, Adam Neely and Corey Gallagher while Milford’s was a team performance. Referee: Seamus Mc Groary.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTSSUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionLifford Celtic 0 Gweedore Celtic 1Played in perfect conditions at Greenbrae Park Gweedore began brightest, retaining possession without really troubling Paul Given in the Lifford goal. Lifford gradually came into the game and dominated for the final 20 minutes of the first-half. As the game progressed they should have taken the lead on three separate occasions, chances falling to Johnny Mahon, Alan Gethins and Patrick Sumners. But it was Gweedore who created the better chances as the second half wore on and they got their reward after Eamon McGee flicked on a long ball to Finnian Diver who scored from close range on 75 minutes. Lifford protested for offside but the goal stood. Lifford committed more men forward in search of an equaliser but the Gweedore rearguard stood firm to hang on for a one nil victory.Cranford United 1 Rathmullan Celtic 2Cranford suffered their first defeat of the season against their closeneighbours Rathmullan. The game was full of entertainment from startto finish and a last minute goal from Eoin Sheridan proved thedifference between the sides. Rathmullan went ahead after 15 minutes whenCiaran Gorman shot against the keeper and Oisin Mc Menamin tapped home the rebound.The equaliser came on the half hour mark when Philip Buchanan played MartyMcBride through and he chipped home with aplomb. Ian Strain made asuper stop on the half time whistle from a Kyle Black header meaningthe teams went in level at the break. The game could have went eitherway with chances at both ends before a scramble in the Cranford areadeep into injury time resulted in Sheridan hammering home via thepost. Ciaran Gorman was best for Rathmullan with Marty McBride thebest for the home team. Referee: Marty Mc Garrigle.Glenea United 5 St. Catherines 0Glenea got their first league win of the season with a well earned victory over a young under strength St. Catherines. In perfect conditions the home side dominated the early stages but were unable to finish chances that came their way until the 28th minute when Michael Barry was on hand to drive the ball home from 15 yards after good work by Sean McBride down the right. Glenea extended their lead on 30 minutes when Sean Coll got onto a John Harley through ball and he slotted the ball past the advancing keeper. St. Catherine’s came more into the game after this and on 38 minutes Aidan McGinley was unlucky to see his free-kick from 25 yards come back off the bar. From the resultant corner Declan Mc Garvey was required to head the ball off the line to maintain the home team’s two goal advantage. In the 2nd half Glenea struck early with two quick goals to put the game beyond doubt. On 46 minutes Michael Barry took advantage of indecision in the visiting defence to knock in the third goal and a minute later Ryan McFadden was on hand to tap in the fourth after good work down the left by Darren Mc Geever. The away side tried hard to get back into the game but were unable to put pressure on the home goal. Glenea had chances to increase their lead but had to wait until the 80th minute to get the fifth when Ryan McFadden picked up a loose ball, drove into the penalty area, and found the bottom corner of the net. Best for Glenea were John Harley, Ryan McFadden and Darren Mc Geever, while Aidan McGinley impressed for St Catherines.Donegal Town 2 Milford United 2It was honours even at the Hospital Field after a thrilling 2-2 draw. Although Milford dominated the early stages it was Donegal who opened the scoring. Declan Brown’s cross field ball allowed Hugh Mc Partland the opportunity to tee up Aidan McFadden and the front man made no mistake from ten yards. Donegal grew into the game from then on and doubled their lead before half time when Ryan Early got his head to a well delivered set piece. Both sides created chances after half time, the best of which fell to the visitors as Gary Merrit struck the bar from the edge of the area. A neck injury to Milford’s Glenn Hamilton midway through the second half caused a lengthy delay and after the stoppage it was all Milford. Joey Cullen pulled a goal back shortly after as Milford piled on the pressure. Donegal defended excellently considering they were reduced to ten men for the final twenty minutes. In the end the pressure told as Christy Mc Cafferty headed home to grab a late equaliser. On reflection it was a fair result in a well contested game. Best wishes to Glenn Hamilton after his injury. Referee: Ed MooreCurragh Athletic 1 Kilmacrennan Celtic 2An injury time goal from Eddie Doherty sealed victory for Kilmacrennan in a game in which the home team Curragh Athletic will feel they could have won themselves. Indeed the first half was largely dominated by Curragh and they could have gone ahead on at least two occasions when Ryan Carlin headed wide and Mickey O’ Brien then saw his header brilliantly saved. But it was the away side who took the lead when Mickey Mc Laughlin drilled home from close range on sixty one minutes. Curragh then came storming back with Ryan Carlin lifting the ball over the keeper, after a fine pass from Shane Barclay, on sixty nine minutes to equalise. Overall the game was a good spectacle with both teams putting in good performances. Referee: Paddy DuffyWatson Hire Division OneKeadue Rovers 0 Castlefin Celtic 2Castlefin Celtic went away from Central Park with all three points on Sunday following this win over Keadue Rovers. The game was played in lovely sunny conditions with only a slight breeze. Keadue created the first chance on two minutes, Donal Rodgers hooking over following a cross on the right. Despite Castlefin then getting in top in possession it was David Ward who had the home side’s next chance, a shot over the bar on the run. Castlefin then began to create chances. On the fifteenth minute mark Emmet White shot just past the post. The away side were proving difficult to break down and they were also dangerous at set pieces. Ryan Rodgers for the home side had the best effort of the first half, a long range effort struck well with the right foot which went just wide of the post. In the second half Castlefin went one up, slightly against the run of play, when following a kick out which was well controlled, Matthew O’Rourke turned and lashed a brilliant effort past the Keadue keeper on fifty nine minutes.The goal seemed to spur Castlefin and they almost made it two when JP Malley shot wide. Martin Redmond was unlucky on seventy five minutes when his shot just dipped over the bar. However on seventy six minutes the game changed when Martin Redmond was sent off for an off the ball incident. From there Castlefin stretched the Keadue defence on a number of occasions and only for some excellent goalkeeping from Ben Boyle, who saved a number of efforts, Castlefin could’ve won by more. Luke Neely had a decent chance on eighty five minutes but just couldn’t direct his shot. On eighty seven minutes Castlefin wrapped up the game when JP Malley scored. A deserved victory for Castlefin for whom Anthony White and Emmet White played well. David Ward and Ryan Greene did well for the home side. Referee: Gerry RoddenBonagee United 4 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. 1Kerrykeel suffered a setback as Bonagee came to Rab’s Park and left with a well deserved three points. Both teams started well and it was Kerrykeel who went in front on twenty one minutes when Kevin Loughrey finished well after good work from Marty Mc Ateer and Cathal Martin. Kerrykeel should have doubled their lead on twenty six minutes when a strike from Paddy Mc Grenaghan was dealt with by Carr in goals and as the ball trickled along the line Sean Crossan cleared. Bonagee drew level on thirty minutes when Karl Mc Hugh headed home a Kevin Doran corner. They went in front on thirty eight minutes, this time Doran slotted home after great work from Duggan. It got worse for the ‘71 on forty one minutes when Doran unleashed a great strike from twenty yards giving Mc Conigley no chance. Kerrykeel then lost Mc Conigley just before half time due to a head injury.Kerrykeel started the second half on top and missed two great chances, through Mark Friel and Paddy Mc Grenaghan, to draw level. With Kerrykeel pushing Bonagee caught them on the break and Karl Duggan scored the goal of the game on sixty eight minutes. To Kerrykeel’s credit they kept pushing with Niall Doherty and Kevin Loughrey both going close but failing to get past Carr in the Bonagee net. A well deserved three points for Bonagee who, on this display, should be in the mix come the end of the season. Team performance from Kerrykeel. Best for Bonagee: Karl Duggan and Kevin Doran.Gweedore United 1 Cappry Rovers 1In what was a tight opening half both sides had chances with Michael Connolly, Frank Mc Gee and Matthew Byrne going close for United however Brendan O’ Mara in the Rovers nets was excellent on the day. The visitors had their own chances through Mark Griffin and Kyle Lafferty however Liam Mc Fadden in the United nets did well on each occasion and the game was scoreless at the break. In the second half the game opened up with end to end action. In the 51st minute the home side took the lead when an excellent through ball from Darren Ferry was well finished by Matthew Byrne to make it 1-0.The visitors were back on level terms three minutes later when Dylan Ramsey hit a free kick from 20 yards over the wall into the bottom corner of the United net. The game continued with good open play and both sides could have scored on numerous occasions. However it ended in a 1-1 draw. It was a good team performance from United with Gavin Riley and Dylan Ramsey excelling for Rovers on the day. Referee: Gerry Gallagher.Dunkineely Celtic 6 Eany Celtic 0Dunkineely Celtic produced a blistering first half display to win this match against their near neighbours Eany Celtic. They went in front on six minutes when Andrew Mackey opened the scoring from close range. There was nothing close about his second strike as he rifled home from forty yards giving the Eany keeper no chance. Kristian Mc Nelis and Damien Quigley added two more before the interval. It could have been worst for the visitors were it not for the efficient net-minding of Cathal Gallagher. Mackey, who was outstanding on the day, completed his second hat-trick in two weeks when he scored from the spot on seventy five minutes after Adrian Nesbitt had been taken down. Nesbitt then grabbed Dunkineely’s sixth in the last minute of the game. Referee: Liam FarrenLagan Harps 2 Drumoghill F.C. 1Lagan overcame local rivals Drumoghill in a hard fought encounter in Orchard Park. In front of a large crowd both teams gave their all in a hugely entertaining encounter. The first half was a tense affair with few opportunities. Bryan Kelly shot over for Lagan when set up by Ross Hamlyn on thirty minutes while Liam O’Donnell went close for Drumoghill with a long range strike on thirty five minutes. Drumoghill’s Shane Mc Ateer then had a great run, beating a number of players, before shooting wide. Drumoghill started the second half better with Michael Doherty going close with a couple of efforts. Lagan took the lead, against the run of play, on sixty minutes. The Drumoghill keeper misjudged a high punt down the field and when the ball bounced over him Austin Marron drove the ball to the back of the net. Drumoghill were dealt a second body blow on sixty five minutes when Drew Connolly blocked a clearance from a back pass and the ball rebounded in to the net. Drumoghill threw everything at Lagan but the Lagan defence with Damien Mc Fadden, Paul Rodgers, Travis Crawford and Ciaran Diver performing heroics held firm. Lagan were dangerous on the counter with the returned Austin Marron causing problems with his pace. Drumoghill were given a lifeline on seventy five minutes when they were awarded a penalty for handball. Former Lagan star Kevin Kelly kept his head to slot home the spot kick. Drumoghill continued to press with Michael Doherty and Carlos Rodgers going close. In the final minute Drumoghill forced a corner but Christopher O’Donnell’s header was cleared off the line by Eunan Diver. The final whistle was greeted with loud cheers from a relieved local support. For Lagan their back four were outstanding with Eunan Diver and Bryan Kelly showing some good touches. For Drumoghill Michael Doherty, Shane Mc Ateer and Dell Crossan were best. Referee: Paddy Martin.CT Ball Division TwoGlenree United 1 Copany Rovers 1(No Report)Raphoe Town 2 Deele Harps 3Raphoe started well and where bossing the game with a few half chances falling to Jamie Gallagher and Mark Bogle. But just as they were getting into their stride they were hit by two quick goals from Deele’s Gallagher who firstly slotted home at the back post and then a few minutes later from a corner kick that was half cleared. Raphoe were in shock but to be fair to them they kept plugging away and were awarded a penalty when Jamie Gallagher was brought down after a great run. From the resulting spot kick Paddy Gallagher went for power instead of placement and smashed the ball off the crossbar and the chance had gone. Deele got a third just before the break when Lynch ran from his own half and finished well as the Raphoe team stood looking for an offside that never was. The second half saw few chances created until the final five minutes when Raphoe scored twice, the first from a fine Tom Mc Hugh header and then through the influential Christy Bogle as time ran out. Deele held on for a deserved three points with the evergreen Dolly Martin standing out. For Raphoe Stephen Craig and Christy Bogle deserved more for their efforts. referee: Marty Quinn.Dunlewy Celtic 4 Drumbar F.C. 1On a wonderfully day in Dunlewey it was the home side that took all three points but they didn’t have it all their own way as the visitors were very lively right from the start. It was Kieran Mc Geady who opened the scoring when he latched onto a rebound after a shot by Christy Cannon was saved by Mark Willis. Mark was the busiest of the two keepers in the first half making many a save, notably from John Patrick and Daniel Cannon. The second half saw the visitors on top and they kept the home team pegged back. Once the home side settled they increased their lead when John Cannon converted a Michael Roarty cross and they made it three when Kieran Mc Geady latched onto a clearance and delivered a wonderful pass to Patrick Cannon who from just past the half way line hit a majestic shot over the keeper. The visitors kept pushing for a goal but left gaps at the back and were hit on the break with Patrick Cannon splitting the defence for John Cannon to knock home. The Drumbar boys got a goal back from Gavin Bennett after good work from David Charles but it was too little too late. Team performances from both sides.Letterbarrow Celtic 2 Convoy Arsenal 4A game played in excellent conditions saw Convoy continue their good start to the season with a fine away win. The home side started brightly and after ten minutes went ahead from the spot when Kevin Campbell rifled the ball to the top corner after he was bundled over in the box. Convoy equalised on the half hour mark when Jason Toner scored a screamer from twenty five yards. However, Letterbarrow went back in front five minutes later through Kevin Campbell who slotted home his second penalty of the afternoon. The second half saw chances for both sides but two goals in two minutes for Convoy in the sixtieth and sixty first minute decided the contest. Toner got his second to level the sides when he poked home from a corner. Keelin Gillen then broke the offside trap to put Convoy in front. Deep into injury time Jason Toner completed his hat-trick from the penalty spot. Gillen and Toner were best for Convoy with Emmett O’Neill and Declan Gallagher best for Letterbarrow. Referee: Seamus Mc GroaryLeague table for Brian McCormick Sports Premier LeagueTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsMilford United FC 3 2 0 1 14 6 8 7Gweedore Celtic 3 2 0 1 7 4 3 7Rathmullan Celtic 2 2 0 0 4 2 2 6Kilmacrennan Celtic FC 3 2 1 0 7 7 0 6Glenea United 3 1 1 1 6 2 4 4Lifford Celtic FC 2 1 1 0 1 1 0 3Donegal Town FC 3 0 1 2 6 7 -1 2Cranford FC 3 0 1 2 3 4 -1 2St Catherines FC 3 0 2 1 2 13 -11 1Curragh Athletic FC 3 0 3 0 3 7 -4 0League table for Watson Hire Sunday Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Points For Points Against Points Diff PointsCappry Rovers 3 2 0 1 9 4 5 7Gweedore United FC 3 2 0 1 7 2 5 7Castlefin Celtic 3 2 0 1 9 5 4 7Lagan Harps FC 4 2 1 1 10 9 1 7Drumoghill FC 3 2 1 0 10 2 8 6Kerrykeel 71 FC 4 2 2 0 17 12 5 6Bonagee United FC 3 1 2 0 5 6 -1 3Dunkineely Celtic FC 4 1 3 0 12 16 -4 3Keadue Rovers FC 2 0 2 0 0 6 -6 0Eany Celtic FC 3 0 3 0 2 19 -17 0League table for CT Ball Sunday Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Points For Points Against Points Diff PointsConvoy Arsenal FC 4 3 1 0 8 5 3 9Copany Rovers FC 4 2 0 2 7 2 5 8Deele Harps FC 3 2 0 1 4 2 2 7Glenree United FC 4 2 1 1 5 4 1 7Dunlewey Celtic 3 2 1 0 7 3 4 6Whitestrand United FC 2 2 0 0 4 1 3 6Letterbarrow Celtic FC 3 1 2 0 6 9 -3 3Raphoe Town 4 0 3 1 6 10 -4 1Drumbar FC 4 0 3 1 3 9 -6 1Ballybofey United FC 3 0 3 0 5 10 -5 0League table for Old Orchard Saturday Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Points For Points Against Points Diff PointsCastlefin Celtic Res 5 3 1 1 14 10 4 10St Catherines FC 4 3 0 1 8 5 3 10Erne Wanderers FC 4 3 1 0 11 3 8 9Glencar Celtic 3 3 0 0 8 0 8 9Fintown Harps AFC 4 3 1 0 9 3 6 9Orchard FC 3 1 2 0 4 9 -5 3Mulroy Celtic 5 1 4 0 5 16 -11 3Ramelton Mariners FC 4 0 4 0 5 11 -6 0Glenea United 4 0 4 0 5 12 -7 0League table for Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Points For Points Against Points Diff PointsGweedore United FC Res 6 5 1 0 21 9 12 15Arranmore United 5 5 0 0 13 2 11 15Donegal Town FC Res 6 3 1 2 17 14 3 11Curragh Athletic FC 6 2 2 2 12 17 -5 8Tullyvinney Rovers 5 2 2 1 8 10 -2 7Milford United FC Res 6 1 3 2 7 16 -9 5Keadue Rovers FC 4 1 2 1 10 9 1 4Glenree United FC Res 5 1 3 1 11 15 -4 4Cranford FC 5 0 3 2 12 15 -3 2Strand Rovers FC 4 0 3 1 3 7 -4 1DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUERESULTSSATURDAYOld Orchard Saturday Division OneFintown Harps AFC 4 v 1 Glenea United ReservesMulroy Celtic 1 v 5 Castlefin Celtic ReservesRamelton Mariners 2 v 4 Erne WanderersOrchard F.C. 0 v 5 Glencar CelticGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoArranmore United 4 v 0 Curragh Athletic ReservesGlenree United Reserves 3 v 2 Tullyvinney RoversGweedore United Reserves 1 v 0 Donegal Town ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves 7 v 1 Milford United ReservesSUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionLifford Celtic 0 v 1 Gweedore CelticCranford United 1 v 2 Rathmullan CelticGlenea United 5 v 0 St. CatherinesDonegal Town 2 v 2 Milford UnitedCurragh Athletic 1 v 2 Kilmacrennan CelticWatson Hire Division OneKeadue Rovers 0 v 2 Castlefin CelticBonagee United 4 v 1 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.Gweedore United 1 v 1 Cappry RoversDunkineely Celtic 6 v 0 Eany CelticLagan Harps 2 v 1 Drumoghill F.C.CT Ball Division TwoGlenree United 1 v 1 Copany RoversRaphoe Town 2 v 3 Deele HarpsDunlewy Celtic 4 v 1 Drumbar F.C.Letterbarrow Celtic 2 v 4 Convoy ArsenalDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEFIXTURESSATURDAY 19-10-2013 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Old Orchard Saturday Division OneSt. Catherines Reserves v Ramelton MarinersGlenea United Reserves v Mulroy CelticFintown Harps AFC v Orchard F.C.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoArranmore United v Milford United Reserves (K.O. 1 p.m.)Tullyvinney Rovers v Donegal Town ReservesCurragh Athletic Reserves v Strand RoversGlenree United Reserves v Cranford United ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves v Gweedore United ReservesSUNDAY 20-10-2013 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionRathmullan Celtic v Donegal TownGweedore Celtic v Milford UnitedSt. Catherines v Kilmacrennan CelticWatson Hire Division OneKeadue Rovers v Bonagee UnitedCT Ball Division TwoCopany Rovers v Drumbar F.C.Glenree United v Convoy ArsenalWhitestrand United v Dunlewy CelticFAI Junior Cup K.O. 1.30 p.m. (Unless Stated)Cootehill Harps v Ballybofey UnitedLifford Celtic v Curragh AthleticMoville Celtic v Deele HarpsGlenea United v Aileach F.C.Raphoe Town v Cappry RoversBuncrana Harps v Glencar CelticDrumoghill F.C. v Killylough F.C.Gweedore United v Castlefin CelticDONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS, TABLES AND FIXTURES was last modified: October 13th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguesoccerlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *